Teller Jobs in Goose Creek, SC

Search Teller Jobs

1-5 of 5 Jobs
Truist - Goose Creek, SC
Develops expertise in all types of branch transactions including, but not limited to foreign exchange, night deposits, ATM balancing and more in-depth system knowledge....
12 days ago
South State Bank - Summerville, SC (13 miles from Goose Creek, SC)
Performs the following teller duties: Processes transactions for savings, checking, and loan accounts Maintains a neat and orderly work area May assist in guiding and training new tellers May allow...
12 days ago
CPM Federal Credit Union - North Charleston, SC (15 miles from Goose Creek, SC)
Performs drive-up Teller and night drop functions as assigned. Cross-sells Credit Union services. Ensures that work area is clean, well maintained, and secure....
12 days ago
South State Bank - Charleston, SC (14 miles from Goose Creek, SC)
TELLER / FSR FUNCTIONS: Typically, 80% of the Teller / FSR's time will be spent performing teller responsibilities. The remaining 20% of time will be spent performing FSR related tasks....
13 days ago
Truist - Goose Creek, SC
Develops expertise in all types of branch transactions including, but not limited to foreign exchange, night deposits, ATM balancing and more in-depth system knowledge....
18 days ago

Demographic Data for Goose Creek, SC

Moving to Goose Creek, SC? Find some basic demographic data about Goose Creek, SC below.


53,588
671
Medium

Teller Online Courses and Training Opportunities

Penn and Teller Teach the Art of Magic
In their first-ever MasterClass, Teller breaks his silence as he and Penn teach their approach to creating moments of wonder and astonishment

Become Top Banker With Complete Bank Teller Training - 2019
If youre looking to prepare for an outstanding career in banking and finance or if you are working as a cashier in a small company and are looking to have your dream job as a bank...

Learn How to Be a Psychic Entertainer in One Day
Your party plans are going great until the psychic entertainer calls last minute to cancel.Oh, no! What are you going to do?Your guests are expecting to have their fortunes read and every other...

Title Synonyms

Users interested in this job title also searched for the following job title

Salary for Teller Jobs in Goose Creek, SC

This is the average annual salary for Teller jobs in Goose Creek, SC as reported by the BLS.

$31,239

Top Hiring Companies

Top hiring companies in your area for Teller positions

Highest Education Level

Tellers in Goose Creek, SC offer the following education background
  • High School or GED (35.3%)
  • Bachelor's Degree (27.7%)
  • Associate's Degree (14.2%)
  • Vocational or Certification (11.1%)
  • Master's Degree (7.2%)
  • Some College (2.5%)
  • Some High School (1.5%)
  • Doctorate Degree (0.6%)

Average Work Experience

Here's a breakdown of the number of years' experience offered by Tellers in Goose Creek, SC
  • None (48.3%)
  • Less than 1 year (43.8%)
  • 1-2 years (7.9%)