5 - 10 years
This position is responsible for the determination of cash funding requirements, cash concentration, short term cash investments and working capital maintenance for a related group of companies.
This position is responsible for:
- Directing, managing, supervising, planning and coordinating the activities and operations of the Treasury Department and its staff.
- Preparing and analyzing cash position reports, retirement accounting records, cash flow analysis, and cash forecasts.
- Directly supervising the Treasury Supervisor and/or Treasury Department staff.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance.
- Five (5) years of treasury, cash management or banking experience in a multi-company environment.
- English language fluency.
- Combination of experience and/or education will be considered.
- Certified Treasury Professional and/or Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment background check, credit check and drug screen.
This is a full-time position with a competitive wage, 100% funded profit sharing plan, vacation, life insurance, identity theft protection benefit, family health plan, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) employer match and incentives.
True Oil, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job ID: 251720941